Arrow of Light Trail
Fifth graders work toward the Arrow of Light rank. If a fourth-grade Cub Scout has completed the Webelos rank, they may begin to work on the Arrow of Light. The Arrow of Light rank is earned by completing five adventures as described below.
If a Cub Scout has not previously earned the Bobcat Badge, it must be earned first.
Track your AOL's advancement through Scoutbook!
Not registered yet for Scoutbook? Let your den leader know today!
Arrow of Light Rank Requirements
1. Be an active member of your Webelos den for at least six months since completing the fourth grade or for at least six months since becoming 10 years old.
2. Complete each of the four required adventures:
Building a Better World
Duty to God in Action
3. In addition to the four required adventures, complete at least one elective adventure of your den’s or family’s choosing.
4. With your parent, guardian, or other caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide.
5. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age. (The Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian if you do not have access to the internet.) OR Earn the Protect Yourself Rules for Arrow of Light.